Friday 4 July 2008

Remember me?

oh boy it has been a hell of a month! As you might have been able to detect by the complete lack of action here on the blog. It was time to re-evaluate a few things, figure out what is truely important to me and then try to realise those ideas and thoughts. I am still in the realisation phase but at least I am moving forward.
I was very excited to bring you all some pictures of Glasgow style, I was there last week. But as it turns out that although during term time there is much going on style wise in Glasgow but when I went the holidays had already started and as the students clear out so does the style. So you and I will have to make do with some good old fashioned Berlin Street Style. This will hopefully be spiced up by the fashion set who are set to arrive in this occasionally fair city on the 17th for Berlin Fashion Week!
I am hoping to implement a few changes over the coming weeks so bear with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Lisa,
Mein Name ist Lea.
Ich hätte einige Fragen an dich.
Finde dich aber leider nirgendwo. (im netz)

Antworte mir doch bitte auf dieses Comment. Möchte meine Mailadresse nicht public machen.


Liebste Grüße
Lea

Lisa said...

hi Lea,
meine email addresse lautet:
lnstyling@yahoo.de
freue mich auf deine fragen,
lisa

 
Creative Commons License
LNstyle by Lisa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.LNstyle.blogspot.com.